You can choose one of the topics you find most useful or interesting or take part in all of them! The duration of each webinar is 1.5 hours. You will receive a pre-assignment when registering. The participation link will be sent to registered participants two days before the webinar. The webinars will be recorded.
1. Personal branding on social media and online: gain the full benefits of networking
As an entrepreneur you are your brand. Personal branding is an important way to market your company and your products. This training gives you tips on how to develop your personal brand and present yourself and your business effectively when marketing online and on social media. Projecting a strong personal brand will enable you to make the most of online networks, helping you maximise opportunities to find like-minded people, useful information and potential new customers.
After the training you:
- learn how to talk about your company and products online
- know what channels suit you best on personal branding (eg. blog, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc…)
- learn the power of different networks
- get tips on how to network and use LinkedIn
- get ideas on how to take care of your customers online and by your personal channels
- learn how to make a personal branding plan.
Online training took place on the 24th September 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (GMT+2).
2. How to blog and write online
Online writing is a useful skill for anyone who creates content for web pages or writes blogs. This training provides a series of practical tips which entrepreneurs can use straightaway to improve their own marketing and online communications.
After the training you know:
- why every company needs a good web page
- the structure of online writing
- basic tips to create text your target group understands
- basics on search engine optimization concerning text and media on web pages
- what is a blog compared to company web page
- what to write to the blog
- basics on blog marketing
- where to create a blog?
Online training took place on the 21st October 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (GMT+2).
3. Strategic use of social media: how to create a plan that works
People use social media. Therefore companies should use it too! The challenge is knowing where your customers hang out online, and how to reach them. This training gives you easy and concrete tips on how to create an effective social media strategy for your business. Using a circle strategy model, you will have the opportunity to create a social media plan that really works for your company and engages your customers.
After the training you:
- can create concrete goals on your social media communication
- know where your customers are in social media
- find different ways to communicate with your customers on different channels
- know how to create diverse content to different audiences and channels (eg. text, links, pictures, videos, stories…)
- know how to sell your products on social media
- know how to measure the goals you set
Online training will took place on the 2nd December 2020 at 15:00-16:30 (GMT+2).